TRIP SCHEDULE AND FLIGHTS
The final date for our Mt. FUJI expedition is July 20-24, 2021. I know that some of you may want to go for other city in Japan and elsewhere before or after the hike, so everyone is given the chance to select and book your own flights. I also know that some are coming in from other countries, so just go straight to Narita, Tokyo.
Includes the following:
* Introduction to Hiking in Japan
* 2 nights’ Accommodation in Tokyo
* One night Accommodation in Mt. Fuji Cabin
* Hiking permits and reservation for Mt. Fuji
* Transportation (Tokyo- Mt. Fuji)
* 2 Camp meals in Mt. Fuji (Dinner, Breakfast)
* Adventure Guide/Coordinator
* Challenge the Summit Mt. Fuji Shirt and Bag Tag
* International Airfare. The itinerary is designed to fit perfectly with the Cebu Pacific flights. You can also wait for a seat sale.
* Airport fees
* Visa fees – Filipino citizens are required to secure a Japan visa. However, this is generally straight forward process especially for those with a history of travel abroad especially in Malaysia and Taiwan.
* Airport transfers
* Meals outside the trek
* Personal expenses
The itinerary for the hike is as follows:
July 20, 2021 (Tuesday)
– Arrival in Haneda/Narita Tokyo, Japan
– Accommodation in Shinjuko, Tokyo
– Buy supplies and everything
July 21, 2021 (Wednesday)
0400H Check Out
0500H Travel to Mt. Fuji jumpoff
0900H ETA Mt. Fuji jump-off, pack lunch
1030H Start trek
1700H ETA Stay in a cabin
July 22, 2021 (Thursday)
0130H Wake up call
0200H Start trek
0400H ETA, at the summit of Mt. Fuji
0600H Start descend, then head back to Tokyo
1700H ETA, Tokyo, celebrate
July 23, 2021 (Friday)
– Departing Tokyo, Japan
– or Add another day to explore!
To confirm your slot, kindly deposit as soon as you can as our slot is based on first come first serve basis upon deposit received. Your slot will only be confirmed when down payment is received as the status and price for slot availability changes very fast from time to time. To avoid disappointment, we strongly encourage you to make your reservation at your earliest possible before booking a flight.
After deposit made, send scanned image of transaction and keep the original. Your Complete name, mobile number, contact person in case of emergency and mobile number.
Note: After been committed to join the climb, automatically the down payment is non refundable. We, “Team Challenge the Summit” already consider size in planning to pay the advance hotel accommodations, Transportation, campsite, number of guides and in the computation of the budget including all costs for organizing the trip (i.e. communications, logistics).
CHALLENGE THE SUMMIT
Treks and Expedition
email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org