SUGGESTED FLIGHT DETAILS
March 15-30, 2023
Manila (MNL) – Kathmandu (KTM)
March 15, 2024 (Friday)
All Participants will Arrive in Kathmandu (Acclimatized day)
(Free Hotel Accommodation and breakfast)
March 16, 2024 (Saturday)
- Acclimatized day
- Free day or equipment check list day BB Plan.
March 17, 2024 (Sunday)
- Fly to Lukla (2,869m), trek to Phakding (2,652m).
March 18, 2024 (Monday)
- Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m).
March 19, 2024 (Tuesday)
- Namche Bazaar, Rest and Acclimatization (3,440m)
March 20, 2024 (Wednesday)
- Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,860m)
March 21, 2024 (Thursday)
- Tengboche to Pheriche (4,200m)
March 22, 2024 (Friday)
- Dingboche, Rest Acclimatization (4,410m)
March 23, 2024 (Saturday)
- Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)
March 24, 2024 (Sunday)
- Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5,364m)
March 25, 2024 (Monday)
- Trek down to Panboche
March 26, 2024 (Tuesday)
- Trek down to Mount Kailash Lodge
March 27, 2024 (Wednesday)
- Trek down to Lukla
March 28, 2024 (Thursday)
- Fly to Kathmandu
March 29, 2024 (Friday)
Buffer Day (own account)
March 30, 2024 (Saturday)
- Departing Kathmandu
- Airport pick-up and drop of by private car/van/bus.
- 4 Nights accommodation in 2 star (**) hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan.
- Kathmandu city tour included private vehicle.
- Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu by flight.
- Full board meal during the trek (3 times tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Twin sharing normal room.
- Seasonal fruits during the trek.
- Experienced, expert, friendly guide, porter and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
- Double bag for the trekking use.
- Climbing Guide we will meet Chhukung.
- All tents and foods when camping.
- All permits and Tims (please bring a passport copy and photos).
- Government tax,farewell dinner.
- International flight tickets.
- Travel insurance (we use https://partner.globalrescue.com/challengethesummit/index.html)
- Nepal entry visa (on arrival around $40 usd)
- Cold drinks, snacks and personal equipments.
- Lunch and dinner while in Thamel, Kathmandu
- Tips for guide, porters and drivers. $100 usd per climber (mandatory, they expect tip)
Challenge the Summit
Treks and Expedition