16 DAYS ITINERARY
Flight to Kathmandu
Flight to Lukla
Trek to Phakding
Phakding to Namche
Namche to Thengboche
Thengboche to Dingboche
Dingboche to Lobuche
Lobuche to EBC
1700H Start of Hunter’s Full Moon
Hunter’s Full Moon
Climb Kalapathar Peak
Start descent Gorakshep to Panboche
Panboche to Kailesh
Kailesh to Lukla
Lukla to Kathmandu
- Airport pick-up and drop of by private car/van/bus.
- 4 Nights accommodation in 2 star (**) hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan.
- Kathmandu city tour included private vehicle.
- Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu by flight.
- Full board meal during the trek (3 times tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Twin sharing normal room.
- Seasonal fruits during the trek.
- Experienced, expert, friendly guide, porter and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
- Double bag for the trekking use.
- Climbing Guide we will meet Chhukung.
- All tents and foods when camping.
- All permits and Tims (please bring a passport copy and photos).
- Government tax,farewell dinner.
- International flight tickets.
- Travel insurance (we use https://www.globalrescue.com/)
- Nepal entry visa (on arrival around $40 usd)
- Cold drinks, snacks and personal equipments.
- Lunch and dinner while in Thamel, Kathmandu
- Tips for guide, porters and drivers. $100 usd per climber (mandatory, they expect tip)