16 DAYS ITINERARY
October 20, 2022 (Thursday)
All Participants will Arrive in Kathmandu (Acclimatized day)
(Free Hotel Accommodation and breakfast)
October 21, 2022 (Friday)
- Acclimatized day
- Free day or equipment check list day BB Plan.
October 22, 2022 (Saturday)
- Fly to Lukla (2,869m), trek to Phakding (2,652m).
October 23, 2022 (Sunday)
- Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m).
October 24, 2022 (Monday)
- Namche Bazaar, Rest and Acclimatization (3,440m)
October 25, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,860m)
October 26, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Tengboche to Pheriche (4,200m)
October 27, 2022 (Thursday)
- Dingboche, Rest Acclimatization (4,410m)
October 28, 2022 (Friday)
- Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930m)
October 29, 2022 (Saturday)
- Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5,364m)
October 30, 2022 (Sunday)
- Trek down to Panboche
October 31, 2022 (Monday)
- Trek down to Mount Kailash Lodge
November 01, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Trek down to Lukla
November 02, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Fly to Kathmandu
November 03, 2022 (Thursday)
Buffer Day (own account)
November 04, 2022 (Friday)
- Departing Kathmandu
- Airport pick-up and drop of by private car/van/bus.
- 4 Nights accommodation in 2 star (**) hotel in Kathmandu with BB plan.
- Kathmandu city tour included private vehicle.
- Kathmandu –Lukla-Kathmandu by flight.
- Full board meal during the trek (3 times tea/coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Twin sharing normal room.
- Seasonal fruits during the trek.
- Experienced, expert, friendly guide, porter and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance.
- Double bag for the trekking use.
- Climbing Guide we will meet Chhukung.
- All tents and foods when camping.
- All permits and Tims (please bring a passport copy and photos).
- Government tax,farewell dinner.
- International flight tickets.
- Travel insurance (we use https://www.globalrescue.com/)
- Nepal entry visa (on arrival around $40 usd)
- Cold drinks, snacks and personal equipments.
- Lunch and dinner while in Thamel, Kathmandu
- Tips for guide, porters and drivers. $100 usd per climber (mandatory, they expect tip)