Mt. Yushan 爬玉山 2022 ( 3952 masl)
Highest Mountain in Taiwan
- Challenge the Summit Associate
- One night accommodation in Yushan Mountain Lodging
- One night stay in mountain cabins in Jade Mountain
- Camp meals
- Park permits and entrance fees
- Hiking insurance
- A special Challenge the Summit Shirt
- Group Expenses (communications, transportation. logistics, etc)
- Hotel while in Taipei
- Airfare (Cebu/Manila/ Taipei)
- Philippine travel tax
- meals outside the trek
- personal medications
- Suggested pocket money: $100 USD is good enough
May 28, Arrival in Taiwan
May 29 travel to Yushan Park
May 30 Climb
May 31 Summit, back to Taipei, Celebrate
June 1 buffer day, just in case change of permit or bad weather.
June 2, Departing Taiwan
To confirm your slot, kindly deposit as soon as you can as our slot is based on first come first serve basis upon deposit received. Your slot will only be confirmed when down payment is received as the status and price for slot availability changes very fast from time to time. To avoid disappointment, we strongly encourage you to make your reservation at your earliest possible before booking a flight.
After deposit made, send scanned image of transaction and keep the original. Your Complete name, mobile number, contact person in case of emergency and mobile number.
Note: After been committed to join the climb, automatically the downpayment is non refundable. We, “Team Challenge the Summit” already consider size in planning to pay the advance hotel accommodations, Transportation, campsite, number of guides and in the computation of the budget including all costs for organizing the trip (i.e. communications, logistics).